A lot of things can be the cause that the app does not start correctly:
- The operating system of your smartphone is not up to date. Please check if a newer software is available.
- iOS: Open iTunes on your computer or laptop and click on “?” -> “Look for Updates” and, if necessary, update/install, or on your device go to “Settings” -> “General” -> “Software Update”
- Android: “Settings” -> “Device Info”/”Update” -> “Check for Updates”
- The device should be restarted at first.
The download was erroneous for any reason. After uninstalling the app you can reinstall it in your App Store or Google Play Store anytime, without further charges, when you sign into the store with the same user data as when you first bought the app.
Attention: when you uninstall the app all contents that haven’t been synchronised with the community will be deleted, including every content that has been saved offline!
A crash of the app can have several causes, as well:
- Please check if you have installed the latest version of the app. For that, go to your respective store and look for the app. If an update is available, the button “Update” should appear below the app.
- If the app crashes directly after the installation, it suggests that an error has already occurred during the installation. Please uninstall and reinstall the app.
- Please check, as well, if the crash only occurs while using certain features.
If that doesn’t work, you can contact us anytime! To be able to help you quickly we need the following information:
- A list of all the options that haven’t been successful (please make sure that you tried every possible solution listed in our help section)
- The installed version of your Android or iOS operating system (iOS: “Settings” -> “General” -> “About” -> “Version”; Android: “Settings” -> “About phone”) as well as the version of the app ( iOS: in the app on the bottom right under “i” -> “Version” ; Android: “i” -> “three points in top right corner -> “Version Info”
- The exact manufacturer’s designation, for instance iPhone 5s, Samsung Galaxy S6 edge, etc.
- Screenshots of the error (iOS: push Home button and the on/off switch simultaneously; Android: Push the volume button and the on/off switch simultaneously)
- The content of the error message- as far as such a message appears
- A precise error description
- Did the error occur after the update (system update or app update)?
- If google wants to send an error report, please write a short message, state your name and send it to us.