Both with iOS and Android a synchronisation in both directions (portal -> app; app -> portal) is possible.
You can synchronise your tours with your smartphone as follows:
- You have to be registered in our community.
- Sign into the portal with your user data.
- Sign into the app under “Community” with the same user data.
- Go back to the menu and open “Favourites” -> “My Tours” -> the clipboard or a list.
- Tap on the synchronisation button for a manual synchronisation (Android: two arrows forming a circle; iOS: choose “actions” (in the upper right corner) -> “synchronise”).
- The planned tour is displayed in the list under “Favourites” -> “My Tours”.
From that point your account will synchronise automatically as soon as you open the favourites and you are signed into the community.
There is also a second possibility to get the tours on your smartphone:
- Open a random tour in our portal.
- Open the app and the “Trail Scanner”. You find this feature in the main menu or under “tools”. Tap on the button “scan trail”.
- Now use your mouse on your computer and go over “mobile” and a QR code
- Hold your smartphone to the pc screen so that the QR code is in the middle of the field of the trail scanner.
- As soon as the trail scanner has recognised the QR code the tour is displayed on the smartphone.
- With the menu (Android: 3 points; iOS: “More”) you can add the list to your clipboard or to a list.
If the synchronisation doesn’t work despite the performed steps, please contact us!