With the costfree basic-version of the app, you have the possibility to add tours to the two standard-lists: "Already done" and "Want to go".
With Pro and Pro+ you can add unlimited own lists in addition.
- Android: go to "My Page" -> "All lists" -> and tap on "+" in the upper right corner. Add a title to your list, a picture and a description. To add tours to your new list, open the according tour -> tap "bookmark" in the left bottom corner and then check the according list. To remove the tour from the list, take the same way.
- iOS: go to "My Page" -> "All lists" -> tap onto the green button "create new list". Now you enter a title for the list into a pop-up-field. The field will close and you have to scroll down the site a bit in order to find the tour. Currently you can not yet edit tours in the app on iOS (currently you can do this on the desktop version). To add tours to your list, take the same way as on Android: Open the according tour -> tap "bookmark" -> choose the according list.
- My Map: You can also add your content to "My Map" using the "bookmark" function in the app. You can then activate "My Map" in the map view using the green button in the lower right corner. Then all contents will be shown on the map.
For the older app generations: Go to “Favourites” in your app.
- Android: Tap on “+” in the upper right corner and name a “new folder/a list”. Go to the tour that is supposed to be copied under “My Tours”, tap on the three points on the top right and put a check under “bookmark” in the list in which the tour is supposed to be pasted.
- iOS: Go to “actions” and choose “New list”. Go to the tour that is supposed to be copied under “My Tours”, tap on “More” on the bottom right and mark the list in which the tour is supposed to be pasted with a check.
In addition to that, the tour remains in the general overview in “My Tours”. If you are registered in the community, you can immediately synchronise the list into the view of our website. You find more information to the synchronisation in this article.