If you have problems downloading your PDF file, please try these following proposed solutions:
- Clear your browser from cookies and empty the cache. In the article „How can I clear cookies and the cache?“ you find information on how that works in your browser.
- Deactivate the add blocker or similar add-ons that might hinder a pop-up window from opening.
- Firefox: Click on the three bars in the top right corner and choose the feature “Add-ons”. There, under “Extensions”, you can see your add-ons and deactivate them.
- Chrome: Click on the three points in the top right corner and choose “More tools”. There, under “Extensions”, you can see your add-ons and deactivate them by removing the check.
- Internet Explorer: Klick on the gear-wheel in the top right corner and choose “Manage add-ons”. With a click on the activated add-on you can deactivate them by clicking on the button below on the right.
- Microsoft Edge: No add-ons can be installed up to now, therefore, a deactivation is not required.
- Opera: Click on the menu in the top right corner and choose “Extensions” and “Manage Extensions” or use the key combination “Ctrl + Shift + E”, then you can see your add-ons and deactivate them.
- Safari: Click on Safari in the top left corner and on “Settings”. Under “Extensions” you find all of your installed add-ons. Click on an activated add-on and remove the check where it says “activate [name of the add-on]”.
- It would also be possible that a pop-up blocker is integrated in your antivirus program. Deactivate is before downloading the PDF file. After the download you should, however, reactivate it.
If none of these propositions works, please send us the problem.